Our Messermeister Kawashima 6.5" Nakiri is a traditional Asian-inspired blade that has gained popularity for its thin and easy-to-use straight cutting edge. We have given the traditional shape a twist by incorporating a "Spanish point” to improve the utility in the tip. The Nakiri is a great choice for blazing through mountains of vegetables. Our cambered handle design gives you maximum control and hand clearance, while the straight edge makes positive contact on the cutting board.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.